Interested students should complete the Application Form and return it to us with the following supporting materials:
- Images of recent work (10-15 jpegs or max. 2 video pieces in Quick Time format)
- Artist Statement (approx. 200 words)
- Statement of Purpose (between 500-1000 words explaining your purpose in undertaking study at BCA. Include your education objective, career plans and your reasons for choosing to study in Ireland)
- Official Transcript (s) (A cumulative GPA of 3.0 is required)
- 2 Letters of recommendation submitted by email or physical mail by your referees.
- €50 non-refundable application fee payable online.
We request official hard copies of transcripts to be sent to Admissions, Burren College of Art, Newtown Castle, Ballyvaughan, Co. Clare, Ireland, or sent by the university/college via password protected email. Portfolio images can be submitted electronically via Dropbox or www.wetransfer.com. All other application materials can be emailed to the Director of Admissions, Lisa Newman, at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are now accepting applications for the Fall 2017 semester.
Priority Deadline April 21, 2017
Spring/Fall 2017 Fees and Dates
- Fees due - November 25th
- Students arrive - January 6th
- Classes begin - January 9th
- Semester ends - April 21st
- Students leave - April 22nd
- Fees due - June 23rd
- Students arrive - September 2nd
- Classes begin - September 4th
- Semester ends - December 15th
- Students leave - December 16th
- €8,250 per semester
- €16,500 per academic year 2016/17
Housing Fee per semester
- Single ensuite room - €3,045
- Twin ensuite room - €2,250
Programme Fee €465 per semester
Activity Fee €165 per semester
Optional Faculty Led Trip to London (Fall) or Berlin (Spring) €690
Pay Your Invoice Online
Spring Semester 2017 Fees Due in Full by Friday, November 25th, 2016
Fall Semester 2016 Fees Due in Full by Friday June 23rd, 2017
Upon acceptance students are issued with a schedule of fee payments. All fees must be paid four weeks prior the start of the programme and Burren College of Art accepts no obligation to refund any fee or part thereof after this date.
Visit www.GoAbroad.com for Study Abroad Scholarship options.